Como tocar Have You Ever Seen The Rain



Letra y acordes:

Intro:







C
     Someone told me long ago
                                       G
     there`s a calm before the storm,I know
                            C
     and it`s been coming for some time   
  C                                                                                   G
    When it`s over so they say, it`ll rain a sunny day ,I know    
                                      C
    shinig down like wa-ter
  F                  G                  C          C/B    Am    Am/G
    I want to know  have you ever seen the rain ?
  F                  G                   C          C/B    Am      Am/G
    I want to know    have you ever seen the rain ?
  F              G4                           C
    coming down on a sunny day?

Punteo 2

  C                                                                                                 G
    Yesterday , and days before    sun is cold and rain is hard, I know
                                            C             
  been that way for all my time    Punteo 2
   C
`Til forever, on it goes
                         C                               G                                               C       
 through the circle, fast and slow , I know    and it can`t stop  I won-der
  
  F                  G                  C          C/B    Am    Am/G
    I want to know  have you ever seen the rain ?
  F                  G                   C          C/B    Am      Am/G
    I want to know    have you ever seen the rain ?
  F             G4               C
    coming down on a sunny day?    

Heyyyyyyy    Extribilo     Punteo 1  C ....  Fin


Quizás también te interese!

 Radio online     Noticias

Cualquier pregunta, duda o sugerencias que tengas, te respondemos a la brevedad.